In order to receive their free press ticket ahead of the trade fair, journalists have to get accredited online.
Verification of your work as a journalist
Please note that you will need to provide proof that you are a journalist when applying for accreditation. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist (PDF or JPG, max. 150 KB): Accreditation Guidelines of Messe München.
The following may be used as proof:
- A valid official press badge that must not have expired
- An imprint from the past six months that proves your editorial contribution
- An article from the past six months with your name in the byline
- Picture credits for photographers
- Press Center: Journalists also have the option of arranging press accreditation once they get to the venue at Press Center East. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist. More information can be found here:
Press Center INTERFORST
- Your press ticket does not entitle you to free use of the Munich public transport network (MVV).
- Press parking: Accredited journalists may park on the grounds of the trade-fair center free of charge (parking area P9, entry via gate 9).