Our Press Center is open for you
Your visit to the trade show begins at the Press Center—the first port of call for journalists from around the world. Everything you need for your work is available here. Our team would be pleased to support you!
The opening hours of the press center will be published shortly before the fair.
The INTERFORST Press Center is located on the first floor above the East Entrance.
A variety of services are available to you during the fair:
- On-site accreditation
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the exhibition center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press releases for INTERFORST
- Press lounge with coffee, beverages, snacks
- National and international daily newspapers
- Free lockers
Accredited journalists may park on the grounds of the trade-fair center free of charge (parking area P9, entry via gate 9).