Have yourself accredited for INTERFORST
Thank you for your interest in INTERFORST. We want to make it easy for journalists to access information by means of accreditation.
To get your free press ticket even in advance to the trade fair, please register here online for INTERFORST 2018 and receive your free press ticket before the start of the fair.
Verification of your work as a journalist
Please note that you will need to provide evidence that you are a journalist when applying for accreditation. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist (PDF or JPG, max. 150 KB). Accreditation Guidelines of Messe München.
The following may be used as evidence:
- A valid official press badge that must not have expired
- An imprint from the past six months that proves your editorial contribution
- An article from the past six months with your name in the byline
- Picture credits for photographers
- You will also have the option of arranging press accreditation once you get to the venue—just head to the Press Center West. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist. Press Center INTERFORST
- Your press ticket does not entitle you to free use of the Munich public transport network (MVV).
- Press parking: As an accredited member of the press, you can park for free in the Parking Lot West. Parking lot entrance tickets are exchanged for exit tickets at the Press Center West free of charge.