Have yourself accredited for INTERFORST
Thank you for your interest in INTERFORST. We want to make it easy for journalists to access information by means of accreditation.
To receive your free press ticket in advance of the trade fair, you can soon be accredited online here for the INTERFORST 2022.
Verification of your work as a journalist
Please note that you will need to provide evidence that you are a journalist when applying for accreditation. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist (PDF or JPG, max. 150 KB). Accreditation Guidelines of Messe München.
The following may be used as evidence:
- A valid official press badge that must not have expired
- An imprint from the past six months that proves your editorial contribution
- An article from the past six months with your name in the byline
- Picture credits for photographers
- You will also have the option of arranging press accreditation once you get to the venue—just head to the Press Center West. Please have ready the documentation you will be using as proof that you are a journalist. Press Center INTERFORST
- Your press ticket does not entitle you to free use of the Munich public transport network (MVV).
- Press parking: Accredited journalists may park on the grounds of the trade-fair center free of charge (parking area P9, entry via gate 9).